Fogo Parka - Schwarz
Sign up to get notified when this product is back in stock
Quartz Co Damen
|Körper Maße in [cm]|
Wie wird gemessen?
An diesen stellen müssen Sie die Maße nehmen:
Availability: Out of stock
Mid-length parka, designed for a combination of warmth and freedom of movement. Available in Cambridge fabric, which gives a noble and high quality look.
- insulation: 100% canadian white duck down 650 - quality 80%|20%
- Coyote skin removable
- Expedition adjustable, detachable, insulated hood
- YKK 2-way S-Zipper Encryption
- Length from neck base: 100cm/39"
- fleece-lined pockets
- 4 outside pockets
- 1 inside pocket
- Elastic storm handcuffs with Lycra badge Quartz Co. on left arm
- Machine washable
- Fit: Semi-Slim
- Outer material: Cambridge 100% polyester, waterproof and breathable (10k|10k), coated with DWR finish
- down: high quality white 100% Canadian down 100% protected with Ultra-Fresh an antimicrobial agent
- Made in Canada
The down jackets are characterised by extremely light, yet robust and warm materials. For added protection against rain and snow, Quartz Parkas features a waterproof membrane that makes it unique. All skins (and hoods on almost all models) are removable. So the jacket is machine washable and very easy to clean.
Quartz Co produces all jackets in the family business at Montreal in Canada. Each parka is handcrafted for hours and hours and is of the highest quality. This is why Quartz Co gives a lifetime warranty on material defects. The resonance is clear, because quality products of Nordic origin are absolutely IN. A great parka, which impresses with its urban look and excellent workmanship.
|Filling||Daune (650 cuin Bauschkraft, Daune-Feder-Verhältnis: 80/20)|
|Outer Material||Cambridge -100% POLYESTER WR 10.000mm | 10.000|
|Fur||Coyote ORIGIN: Canada and USA|
|recommendet up to||-40°C / -40°F|
|Materialhinweis||Enthält nichttextile Teile tierischen Ursprungs|