The Genia Parka from
. is the bestseller among women's jackets. The classic down parka convinces with a beautiful feminine cut and still offers plenty of freedom of movement. Since the parka has a rather long cut, it also keeps the upper leg area still pleasantly warm. Due to a high-quality filling of 100% Canadian white duck down, the parka offers protection from the cold at temperatures down to -30 degrees, but is also not too warm on warmer days.
The outer material, which is polyester, has breathable and waterproof properties. The winter jacket has two outer pockets and one inner pocket, which are lined with fleece. There is a
. patch on the left arm. The hood is removable and adjustable. It also provides protection from wind and moisture thanks to the Canadian coyote fur, which is also removable. The down jacket has a two-way zipper and snap front. Storm cuffs protect against cold air from entering the jacket.
. parka is distinguished by the fact that it is machine washable and antibacterial treated. Thus, the down has a neutral odor and puffs back to its original shape even after repeated washing.
- Medium length (35")
- Waterproof, breathable and windproof
- Suitable for extreme cold (-22°F / -30°C)
- YKK VISLON® front zipper protected by a windproof flap with hidden snaps
- Removable hood with drawcord, adjustment system and soft inner collar
- Storm cuffs inside for maximum heat retention
- Hem with drawcord adjustment
- Genuine leather accessories
- Two secure hand pockets with back YKK spiral zippers, concealed by thin seams
- Secure interior pocket with YKK spiral zippers
- Quartz Co. logo patch on upper arm
- Insulated with 650 fill power duck down sourced from ethical farms and traceably certified for origin
- Made in Canada
- Outer: 100% polyester (Cambridge)
- Treated with C6 PFOS and PFOA FREE durable water repellency (DWR)
- Water resistance of 10.000 MM
- Breathability of 10.000 G/M² | 24H
- BLUESIGN® and OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified fabric
- Lining: 50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester
- Insulation: 650 fill power duck down sourced from ethical farms and traceably certified for its origin
- The down jackets feature extremely lightweight, yet durable and warming materials. For added protection against rain and sleet, a waterproof membrane makes Quartz Parkas unique. All skins (and the hoods on almost all models) are removable. This makes the jacket machine washable and very easy to care for.
Quartz Co produces all jackets in the family business near Montreal in Canada. Each parka is handmade in hours of work and is of the best quality. That's why Quartz Co gives a lifetime warranty on material defects. The response is clear, because quality products of Nordic origin are absolutely IN. A great parka, which impresses with its urban look and excellent workmanship.